Energy OutWest (EOW) is a nonprofit corporation organized to further the benefits, understanding and technical advancements of the weatherization services network, and to provide quality service targeting but not limited to low-income households. It is an organizational network open to all, who share a common interest in residential energy efficiency and environmental security.
EOW is setting the pace in:
- Advancement of technical weatherization applications
- Providing an active forum for the dissemination of new techniques and best practices
- Training the weatherization workforce
- Advocating for the clients, technicians, and administrators of the Weatherization Assistance Program
- Providing guidance for the development of Weatherization standards and regulations
- Advancing the environmental and societal benefits of Weatherization
By bringing together those directly involved and those interested in the delivery of weatherization, energy efficiency and environmental security, EOW has created a synergy leading to immense benefits and advancements in residential weatherization and to society at large.
Suppporters of EOW will enjoy the following benefits:
- Ability to view and share field guides, forms, policies, and variances and ask your state peers questions through the EOW supporter website
- Opportunity to speak with a strong articulate voice to policy makers on issues confronting the Weatherization network
Make your mark on the Weatherization Program! To become a supporter of this exciting, interactive and transformative network, please complete the following supporter application.
EOW offers three types of supporters
$300 per agency
For further information, please contact EOW Chair.
We look forward to having you become part of the nation’s largest weatherization industry professionals.