Energy OutWest (EOW) is a nonprofit corporation organized to further the benefits, understanding and technical advancements of the weatherization services network, and to provide quality service targeting but not limited to low-income households. It is an organizational network open to all, who share a common interest in residential energy efficiency and environmental security.
EOW is setting the pace in:
- Advancement of technical weatherization applications
- Providing an active forum for the dissemination of new techniques and best practices
- Training the weatherization workforce
- Advocating for the clients, technicians, and administrators of the Weatherization Assistance Program
- Providing guidance for the development of Weatherization standards and regulations
- Advancing the environmental and societal benefits of Weatherization
By bringing together those directly involved and those interested in the delivery of weatherization, energy efficiency and environmental security, EOW has created a synergy leading to immense benefits and advancements in residential weatherization and to society at large.
Suppporters of EOW will enjoy the following benefits:
- Ability to view and share field guides, forms, policies, and variances and ask your state peers questions through the EOW supporter website
- Opportunity to speak with a strong articulate voice to policy makers on issues confronting the Weatherization network
Make your mark on the Weatherization Program! To become a supporter of this exciting, interactive and transformative network, please complete the following supporter application.
EOW offers three types of supporters
For further information, please contact EOW Chair.
We look forward to having you become part of the nation’s largest weatherization industry professionals.